How do you know when it is time to call One space at a time? Well, let us see if any of the following experiences fit for you. If you are able to function well and life is good then you may not need us. This means you confidently agree with the following statements:
- I can find what I need, when I need it.
- My belongings are put away and returned promptly rather than left in a growing pile.
- I welcome friends and family to visit and I enjoy sharing my home/office with people.
- I feel peaceful, happy, light and free when in my space.
- I spend my money where it is needed to be spent rather than re-buying what I can’t find.
- I feel energized and productive or peaceful in my space rather than feeling frustrated with the urge to run from my space.
- I can easily, effortlessly and safely move throughout my space.
- People like my space and feel good when they are in my space.
- Our basement is full of stuff. No one goes down there and we do not use the space.
In this situation the “stuff” in the basement will get dealt one way or another with when the timing is right. This may be done by you or left for someone else to cope with down the road.
- Our basement is full of stuff. We avoid going down there and yes it would be nice to use the space.
It would be our pleasure to assist you to transform this basement into a user friendly space.
We all live life in our own way. When we experience a loss or a significant change this often tips the Scales of Tolerance. When the Scales are tipped, the Readiness Factor kicks in. It is this Readiness Factor that tells us it is time for change.
Read what Deb had to say about One space at a time
When your clutter or your items and belongings impact your life in a negative way it is time to put yourself in charge of you, your space and your items and belongings.
We often avoid dealing with “stuff” because it means we also need to deal with the emotions that go along with it.
When the timing is right for you and it is time to get organized we are here to help. As long as you are doing it and the tasks are completed in a timely fashion then Fantastic!
It is when the job is not getting done, when the thought of it overwhelms you, or you continually avoid it – Then we are here to help get the job done! We bring the Process, the Expertise, the Enthusiasm, the Tools and the Fun to get it done! You DO NOT need to clean, organize or think before we arrive.
Once again, please remember we offer a number of Services in order to meet a variety of needs and budgets and I personally invite you to contact me, Penni Ozuk 204.254.4563, to book your Complimentary Estimate at no charge.
Please note All Services are by appointment.
Before recommending new purchases, we always start with what you have. Together you and I will discover the difference between clutter and treasures for you and how to best organize your items and display your treasures.
I look forward to meeting with you and to transform “that space” your worst nightmare into your personal haven of Joy!